Kamis, 13 Maret 2008

My Plea to the DNC

After Anthony directed me to the DNC contact page I wrote them a little something on how the past few weeks in the democratic primary made me feel.
Please do something about Sen. Clinton's campaign. Obama has been more than fair in putting up with the constant stream of nonsense has been put out and as a democrat I'm fed up. We have one of the most important elections in American history to win this November, and all we are doing as a party is fighting amongst ourselves. We should be focused on the general and not this constant bickering between ourselves that Republicans so love to point out. Seating the delegates from Michigan and Florida won't change it, and waiting for Pennsylvania at the end of April won't either. Obama has clearly taken the lead in delegates and is the best chance for the Democratic party to win in 2008. The tactics of the Clinton campaign are embarrassing to me as a Democrat and if it continues to go on for much longer I will re-register as an Independent and no longer support the DNC.
I encourage you to do the same if you're tired of this petty nonsense and would like to see actual change in Washington this fall.

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com