Senin, 13 Desember 2010

Q: What should I drink when I have a stomach ache?

I almost never had a stomach ache, but last week when I was on the airplane bound for China I had a serious stomach ache. I started wondering what I could eat to relieve the pain. I thought to myself "Just tell me what I should eat and I'll eat it!" The feeling that nobody could give me an authoritative answer is outright frustrating.

The flight attendant began to serve in flight meals which is pork rice which looked delicious. Too bad the pain was too big for me to eat anything. I began drinking lots of water but it didn't help at all. When the flight attendant was serving coffee I thought I should give it a try, and I drank a cup of black coffee with no sugar and no cream, and GUESS WHAT? The pain was totally gone within 5 minutes!

Answer: Drink a cup of black coffee with no cream and no sugar and nothing in it!

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com