Jumat, 18 Agustus 2006

Weekly Roundup

Once again I apologize for the lack of meaningful posts, still a lot going on. Recently I've really gotten into Entourage and Weeds, both are excellent shows on HOB and Showtime and if you have either of those channels I encourage you go give them a shot. Here's my list of weekly links:

The UK Terror Plot: what's really going on - Nice alternative spin on the British plane scare
The Lost Hatch Door - A cleaned up and translated image of the map on the hatch door from Lostpedia
Encyclopedia Mythica - A wiki encyclopedia of cross cultural mythology
Why Mommy is a Democrat - A "children's" book for heathen liberals
PodTube - Any Youtube video to your iPod
The Greatest Software Ever Written - I'll give you a hint what #1 is, it starts with U and rhymes with sticks
Debian Etch Beta 3 - Now with a delicious GUI install
One Good Move - A blog Stephen showed me

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com