Jumat, 11 Agustus 2006

Weekly Roundup

With Comic-Con, Alissa moving, my parents coming into town over the last few weeks I haven' t had a ton of time to sit down and write. So to keep myself motivated and the site not stale, here's some links I've found interesting over the last couple weeks:

Super Mario Bros: A Literary Criticism
The Pour - A wine blog on the NYT site
The Escapists - A new comic based off Micheal Chabons novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
The Recipe for Life - An essay by Micheal Chabon relating writing to golems
Weighing a Switch to Mac - Article about switching from a PC to a Mac
What Vista can Learn from Leopard - Nuff said
Debian Administration - I recently got Debian Etch running on an UltraSparcIII and I spent a lot of time here getting everything to run smoothly
Wait, Aren't you Scared? - Blog post on recent British Airline Scare

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com