Jumat, 17 November 2006

I took the Plunge

As noted before I hate MySpace but after being asked countless times by countless people I finally dove in and created a profile. Which as you can see from my icon that I'm quite into ponies. Since you need to be my friend to see it in full here's a screen shot of it to help visualize:


Pretty classy eh? I blatantly stole the idea from Slashdot's April Fools OMG!!! PONIES!!! makeover from 2006 and then used and modified the basic CSS layout from Mike Davidson. I used a little GIMP action to then pull the hearts of the OMG PONIES! image and created a 272x124 table image for the functionality links. Finally I changed the color scheme to use color code #d67bb4 for the wonderful pink color.

Now just because I have a myspace account doesn't mean that I've comprised any of my virtues I triumphed before. I only have friends of people I actually know well and I will not constantly use the site in lieu of something constructive with my time. Although I do have to admit it is fun to post comments on people's pages and keep people updated with what you're generally doing with your life.

In the future I will most like redo the theme again to something a little less "sissy", but I'm happy with it now and the reaction it garners is priceless.

Make sure you hover over all the links on the page too for little surprises...

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com