Senin, 28 Juni 2010

Show Correct Icons In Gallery View In Windows OS

I use Windows OS. My image files are showing incorrect icons. How do I make it show correct icons?

To clarify, say you have a folder filled with image or photo files, and you view those files in gallery view (this view option is called Icons in Windows OS). This view allows you to see images of those files in smaller size so that you get an idea of what image each file contains, rather than having to open each file in Microsoft Paint or some image or photo application to view it. The problem is sometimes you see incorrect or stale images. You open the file and it shows correct image. You close it and the icon image is still wrong.

This has happened to me several times before and to my surprise and dismay, hitting Refresh does NOT solve it Later I came across a fix, which is to change the view to List or Details, and then change it back to Icons. With any luck you should now be seeing correct icons.

If not let me know!

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com