Kamis, 27 Mei 2010

Where is Old Google Keyword Adwords Tool?

Google recently upgraded their keyword Adwords tool and their user interface has significant improvement. However it no longer allows me to show results for ONLY the keywords I entered, which was allowed in the old interface. I tried to find the old keyword tool and eventually found it. To save you some trouble here's the url to the old Google Adwords keyword tool:

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal?forceLegacy=true

For those who don't know how to show results for only the keywords you've entered, do the following:

* Uncheck "Use Synonyms"
* Expand "Filter my results" and check "Don't show ideas for new keywords. I only want to see data about the keywords I entered."

I don't know how much longer they'll support this legacy interface, so use it while you can! I assume the new version will include everything the legacy one offers, but who knows.

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com