Rabu, 18 Agustus 2010

How to Install WAMP, Java, Hibernate, and Eclipse

MenuHome
Install and Configure WAMP
Install and Configure Java
Install and Configure Hibernate
Install and Configure Eclipse
This is not an uncommon request for someone who wants to run a web server with an underlying database, backed by a server side programming language, assisted by several important one off or periodic tasks - me. Okay if it's just me then it might have been uncommon, but I have gone through a lot to finally have all these tools set up, so I'd like to share my experiences with you.

First of all I'd like to tell you why I am doing this. I'd like my web server (Apache) to serve dynamic content (PHP) driven by my database (MySQL) and dynamic content driven by one off or regular tasks (Java) with an easy way to manipulate my database content via Java objects (Hibernate), and I'd like to develop my Java code in a user friendly IDE (Eclipse). Last but not least I'd like to do ALL of these FREE, and they certainly are

Let's get right down to it! Click on the next section.

Install and Configure WAMP ▶

0 komentar:

 
support by: infomediaku.com